Monday 24 March 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume

Hi girlies! No time to wash your hair? Want a big back combed look? Then this is for you!
I absolutely love this version of Batiste Dry Shampoo! My hair is quite fine and flat so this is the perfect product for my hair type! Not only does it refresh your hair, it also gives you so much volume without backcombing or hairspray! You just spray a small amount of the product onto your roots and rub with your fingers! HEY PRESTO, voluminous hair :) It really is incredible and gives you the perfect hold.  If you do want extra big hair you can use a teasing brush! I do if and when I use the product on a night out. 
Such a great buy at only £3.99 from Boots! You only need a small amount so the bottle lasts a veeeeeery long time! :) and it also smells gorgeous! There are two slight cons about the product, one.. it does come out white so with me having white blonde hair it works well but I'm not too sure how good it would be for Brunettes hopefully the product will work into the hair :) and two, it can be hard to brush your hair once you've used it, just like it would be with hairspray and backcombing, although I wash my hair (at night) the day I use it so I don't really feel this affects me.
 Overall I love, love, love this product!




Which Batiste do you like? :)

Chloe xo

2 comments:

  1. Although I liked the effect this gave, I hated the residue left in my hair. I much prefer the Charles Worthington volume and texture spray :) x

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Batiste dry shampoo's :) Will have to try this one. I recently did a review on the 'Wild' one - http://clemloves.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/batiste-dry-shampoo-review.html
    Clem :)
    http://clemloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs