Friday 21 February 2014

Benefit High Beam vs Technic Highlights











Hi everyone! I've always been a big fan of highlighters, especially Benefits High Beam which has been part of my everyday make up routine for as long as I can remember! I just love the fresh, shimmery, glowy look it gives you. So when a similar bottle caught my eye in Bodycareb called High Lights for an incredible £1.99 I just had to buy it to see if it was anything like Benefits High Beam!

As you can see from the photo, Benefits High Beam is more of pinky colour and its a thicker consistency and Highlights is more of a looser creamy colour but once they've both been blended into the skin they look very very similar! High beam may just look a tad more natural.
The whole  packaging design is more or less the same, the shape of the bottle, the font, even the brushes are quite similar too! Technics have deff copied Benefit here!
 High beams brush is quite thick and High Lights is sort of like a nail polish brush! But both equally as easy to apply, which I love! 

Overall I think it's a fab dupe for Benefits High Beam! I'm so glad I bought it as it's a much bigger bottle than the High Beam that I have and highlighters last months so I'm sure this is going to last me a while! At £1.99 you really can't go wrong! I know a lot of people including myself just can't part with £19.50 for high beam s if you're on a budget this product is for you! If you don't have a Bodycare near you, you should be able to find it on Ebay or Amazon!

What are you waiting for? Go go go! 


Chloe xo


3 comments:

  1. This is great - I want it! I love High Beam x

    lizwills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to try it lovely! Let me know what you think :) x

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs