Monday 3 February 2014

My favourite lip products!


Hi lovelies, I thought I'd do a post on my current favourite lip products!
 As its still quite wintery here in Yorkshire, I'm trying my best to look after my lips and stop them from becoming dry and chapped! I hate it when that happens! Some of these lip products are part of my night time routine and some are ones that i wear through out the day. Going to keep this one nice and simple and let you know what I think to them all. Even though there is a few more, I'm sure I'll share these with you in the future!... So here are my go to lip products :)


Bubblegum Lip Scrub by Lush Cosmetics £5.50

This is a new product for me! It caught my eye quite a few times in the store with it being bright pink and thought I really want to try that but never got round to buying it as i didn't know too much about it! But anyway I finally bought it! And I'm so impressed with it, it does exactly what it says and tastes so yummy too! The scrub is made up of caster sugar and jojoba oil which gently exfoliates your lips and scrubs away any dead skin, leaving your lips super moisturized - which is great especially in these winter months! (hurry up summer!) This weather is driving me crazy I just hate being cold! So this lip scrub has been a savior and kept that dryness/chapped look away.
I use this before i apply my make up in a morning, so when I  come to apply my lipgloss or lipstick it just glides on and stays on all day. I also use it at night after taking all my make up off, I polish and buff my lips with this and then apply a balm. Super soft lips YAY :)...Oh and of course great as a late night snack so scrummy! I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!

Have you tried this lip scrub or any of the other flavors? Let me know :)


Sleek Barely There £4.99

My FAVE! Sleeks Barely There is a gorgeous nude peachy/orange colour, perfect for day or night. The lipstick is thick, moisturizing and highly pigmented (so you only need a little at a time, you don't need to layer it), which are all great qualities! It comes in a black, compact, matte bullet which I really like, the packaging of all sleek make up is really nice! The whole feel of this lipstick is lovely, I cant get enough if it as it just glides on like a dream and finishes off my make up nicely. Definitely an affordable product!

 Which Sleek lippy do you love?



Sexy Mother Pucker XXL Extreme Limp Plump £10

Being a great lover of the original SMP I decided to give this product a try as I wanted a more plumped look. And as usual the product does just what it says on the packet! As soon as you apply a thick layer you can feel it tingle, it's much more intense than the original and really feels like its working! SMP leaves your lips moistened and glossy as well as plumped lips!

Botox anyone? ;)


H&M Lipgloss £2! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

This lipgloss is amazing! Its one of my best finds yet! H&M dont get enough credit for their cosmetics, theyre so affordable and look fab! This is just a lovely pink, girly, glossy colour! Its slightly glittery too which may put people off but its honestly such a lovely colour, I had the girls in MAC asking me what I had on my lips, so many lovely compliments and for just £2, wow! can not go wrong. Another thing I love about this product is the soft brush you apply it with, much easier to gloss the outline of your lips! I always have this in my handbag! :) 

Are you going to get yours?



Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Balm £1.99

I am a massive fan of Cocoa Butter, so this is a must have for me! Smells and tastes delicious! I like to use this after my lip scrub, it works a treat! I prefer this one to any of the original ones and find the Vaseline tins much easier to open that other brands I've had, is this just me? I do think this lip blam is quite thick, but it still works well seals in any good moisture in your lips!...I've also used it on dry patches too, around my lips, as a skin care routine and within a week or so these have vanished!

Hope you enjoyed my post, I'd love to know what your favourites are!

Chloe xxx
 

4 comments:

  1. Loved this post, lip products are my ultimate make-up weakness.. I love the Lush Lip Scrubs too, they really save my lips when they become dry and chapped! I love to try out some Sleek lipsticks as I've heard they're amazing quality! x

    Rachael | www.overdosedemaquillage.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) I want to try a different flavour lip scrub at some point. You should deffo try the sleek range they are lush! Xx

      Delete
  2. I cannot live without my Bubblegum Scrub from Lush, such a necessity ! Great post and great blog
    Casualllyawkward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Its lovely isnt it and lasts such a long time! x

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs