Monday 16 June 2014

Little Button Boutique - 10% off first 10 orders

Button Boutique
Welcome to my Little Button Boutique!



Custom made personalised prints makes a perfect and memorable gift for yourself a friend or a loved one. The colours I use come in all sorts of colours and patterns and will look great on any wall and will liven up your home to make you and your family members smile!

I can create a portrait for any occasion from Birthdays, christenings, Mothers/Fathers day, 'Special' Family members...etc. just let me know your requirements! You add your own choice of family members (including pets! dogs & cats), add their names, any text and pick your favourite colour or pattern! And each portrait can arrive in a pink, purple or blue frame.
 
If your family is larger, like a few generations, don’t worry - just send me a quick email with your requirements and I will make one just for you at no extra cost.


Please contact me through email with the following -  

Your full name?
Blog?
How many family members?
Their names?
Occasion?
Any text?
Colour/pattern?
Pink/Purple/Blue frame?


chloesboutiquex@gmail.com or you can comment below with your email address and I will get back to you! Payments are required through Paypal.

I have listed the prices below and all postage is £3.

Prices

£10 inc frame + postage
£7 without frame + postage

If you order more than one portrait you will receive the 2nd half price!
 
 
 Any questions or queries please ask!

Lots of love xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs