Wednesday 26 February 2014

Pearl Drops Teeth Whitening While You Sleep!







Teeth whitening while you sleep?! YES PLEASE! No mess, no silly mouth guards where you cant talk..a beauty sleep must have! 

I had been searching high and low for this product, no where seemed to have it by me, Boots, Superdrug, supermarkets...all out of stock! I finally got my hands on some at a Boots store while I went shopping with my sister in Leeds!  I've used numerous teeth whitening products, I dread to think how much I have spent trying to find an affordable teeth whitener. Products such as Crest Strips, Polanight...but none seem to work as good as this little beauty! 
I've been using this product for about a week and a half and wow, I am so impressed by the results! My teeth are much much whiter and my gums look a lot healthier! I am really pleased :) I was a bit worried that it would make my teeth super sensitive like crest strips but I am so glad it doesn't! It actually feels nice on my teeth! Amazing!
It comes in a little tube, a bit like a lip gloss tube which is really easy to use! After brushing your teeth at night, you just pop a pea sized amount onto your finger and massage it onto your teeth and gums then leave it to work its magic over night! I try to avoid eating or drinking after I put it on! If you don't fancy sleeping with it on you can just pop it on for 30 mins through the day! It has a minty taste too it which is quite nice, it doesn't feel awful on your teeth as it just sinks into them and also a big plus is that your not left with any residue in the morning...if anything your breath is fresh and mintaaay! 
At just £2.33, you really can't go wrong with this product! Teeth whitening can be so expensive but when there is little products like this on the market that are just as effective they are so worth it! 

Have you tried this? What do you use to whiten your teeth?

Chloe xxx 

7 comments:

  1. This sounds ideal! My teeth are in need of whitening but crest made my teeth so sore last time, definitely going to try this! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Let me know what you think Hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try this, it sounds amazing and I have tried some products from pearl drops before and they worked a treat. I was so reluctant to try crest strips as I know they make your teeth so sensitive, so I will definitely be trying out this instead. X

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such a bargain too, deff worth it :) I'm not much of a fan of crest strips they hurt too much! x

      Delete
  4. Just ordered these! Hope I like them as much as you do :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.

    tooth sensitivity to cold

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs