Tuesday 28 January 2014

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation & Skin Finish Powder

Hello my lovelys! Welcome to my very new beauty and baby blog. I hope you enjoy reading my reviews on many different products!

This is my first review on the fabulous MAC studio sculpt foundation NW20 & MAC skin finish powder in colour medium. I recently visited Harvey Nichols where i was given a make over and took home these products aswell as a few others which i will post later!

So i was matched up by the lovely MAC lady so quickly and perfectly with NW20, im quite pale faced and was worried that the colour would be too orange but the colour is perfect for my skin!




The foundation is a creamy, smooth, gel liquid and quite thick. It glides on so smoothly and gives an even look, It doesn't look cakey at all and gives you lots of coverage. If you like medium to high build coverage this foundation is for you!

 At first I was worried about this foundation feeling heavy because of the thickness and full coverage but this isn't the case at all. It feels light weight on my skin and doesn't at all make my skin feel 'clogged up' like many other foundations i have tried in the past. The foundation also contains SPF 15 which helps to protect your skin from sun damage, as well as being water resistant which helps it stay in place and not ruin your in the rain...something we have a lot of here in Yorkshire tehe! This foundation stays on all day which is amazing! :) This foundation is £25 abit high end but worth it!





 
Next I apply the Skin Finish Powder in colour Medium, this powder is a mineral based powder which is fab, its very light on my skin and sets my foundation perfectly giving me a natural matte finish. I always apply once my foundation has dried slightly, as i always find if i apply it straight away it can look patchy, do you have this trouble or is it just me? Please let me know :)This powder is £22! Again more expensive than your usual drug store powder but you wont be disappointed!

Overall, I absolutely adore both these products, I don't know how i ever managed without them before. I know some people may find them a bit pricey but they are defiantly worth it and go a very long way!

Chloe xxx

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post, I love mac...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs