Wednesday 29 January 2014

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair




Hello lovelys! I've been super excited to write about this post today, just as excited as when I bought it! After hearing so many amazing things about it, including from my mum who uses it religiously, I had to give it a whirl! And it is one of the best purchases I have ever made! Although I was slightly reluctant at first due to it being highly priced, I paid £48 for 30ml which is the most I've spent on a serum so far..but it really does work wonders!

I have now added Estée Lauder New Advanced Night Repair to my nightly beauty regime and WOW what a dramatic difference it has made to my skin. The first time I used the serum at night, my skin was bright and glowing in the morning. Glowing and not oily!
Overnight I saw a huge overall difference! The redness in my skin was gone around my nose and cheeks and also my skin tone looked more even and pores smaller! The texture of my skin looked even more youthful and had a smooth uniform look. Such a dramatic difference for me!

Just one drop on each fingertip of one hand is all that is needed nightly. I recommend this product highly it is well worth trying, must have product! The best serum on the market! My skin saviour!

You can always ask for samples first before you buy! :)

Chloe xxx

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try this :) xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs