Wednesday 29 January 2014

MAC Vanilla Pigment

I absolutley love highlighters and this one has to be my fave so far! Macs Vanilla pigment! When I heard everyone was talking about it, including my best friend, I just had to try it! 




Its a loose powder, which you would think would be messy but its not at all! Its so easy to blend and can be used to create subtle or an intense effect! I love this product as it does not cake up or streak.
I use it to highlight my cheek bones which makes me look bright and awake, also sometimes use it to highlight underneath my eyebrows, you can be so adventurous with this pigment its amazing! Vanilla has a slight gold shimmer to it as well which is a bonus! The photos do not do this justice at all, its such a pretty colour.

The price of this is £17! At first I thought wow a bit expensive but I have had mine months and still sooo much left which I think is fab as I do go a bit crazy with it sometimes! I love it! There is so much of it in the little pot! When I run out I will certainly be purchasing again! :)

Chloe xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs