Tuesday 25 February 2014

Beautiful CanvasDesign Review




When i was given the opportunity to receive a canvas from CanvasDesignsUK I was so excited! I've been wanting a canvas of Alfie for so long but couldn't decide on a photo as I have so many of him and they're all my favourite! I finally decided on three which had been taken by my best friends Auntie who is a very talented photographer, we took him to the park around Autumn time and took so many amazing photos of Alfie surrounded by leaves!
 I emailed them across to a lovely girl called Loren. I thought I'd send all three and let her decide which one to surprise me but to my amazement she offered to do all three of them! I was over the moon! A big white van pulled up outside my house this afternoon with a giant parcel, I instantly knew what it was and I just couldn't wait to see the beautiful canvas' of my little Alfie.

WOW! The quality of them is amazing, I could't believe it! 
 I wasn't too sure what to expect with them being my first ones but they are just incerdible. As you can see from the original photo and the canvas, it isn't blurred or grainy and the size of them are just perfect! Now I've got to find a little place for them on my walls!

Please go visit them here :) The prices of these start from just £7.99 with free delivery!
 And if you would like 10% off your order use the code below -
93HEXWF35U

Have you had any photos printed on to a canvas? I'd love to see them!

Chloe xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs