Monday 17 February 2014

Samy's Fat Hair: Did it work for you?

Hi lovelies, I bought a few products from the Samy Fat Hair range a couple of weeks ago while they were on offer, I think they were around £2.50 each, so I thought why not! I'd been eyeing up these products for a while in Superdrug, the bright red bottle really stood out to me and thought I'd give them a go and see if I really do get 'Fat' hair! 
I love trying new products that will give my hair volume and a bit more life!

 Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Shampoo and Conditioner

I've been using the shampoo and conditioner about once or twice a week in between what I normally use. They are both quite a thick consistency and found that it takes me a bit longer to lather my hair up so I work it in as much as i can, pop my head under the shower for a second and then use some more to get it just how I like it!
The smell...hmm, its quite a strong smell! It isn't bad but its not amazing either! It reminds me slightly of the hairdressers smell, you know what I mean?
After I had got out of the shower and combed my hair, it did feel a bit tangled and not as soft as it usually would and I found that my hair took longer to dry than it normally would especially at the back! Which I really hate :( I just cant be bothered to sit there with the hair dryer all day!
But I must say, after I had dried and styled my hair, it did everything it says on the bottle! It felt thicker with a whole lot more volume! Slightly dry...but my hair looked much fuller! 
Overall I've got a mixed opinion about it, it's not a miracle product but it was lovely to know that they are 100% vegan, sulfate and paraban free, no nasty chemicals in there! I probably would buy it again if it was on offer and use it once a week.. not as an everyday shampoo and conditioner! I'd use it if I was going on a night out and doing a lot of back combing!


Pros
Affordable
Volumizes and thickens (depending on your hair type)
Sulpahte and Paraben free


Cons
Product too thick
Doesn't lather well
Drying
Not an everyday shampoo and conditioner


Have you tried any of the Samy Fat Hair Range? Did they work for you?

Chloe xxx






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs